This is my first ever flowerless Bouquet of the Day. It is obviously not an option for our wedding since our amazing family members will be growing our flowers.
However, a lot of people are getting married this summer and I am sure a lot of bridal showers will be thrown. Since I have such a huge following, I feel obligated to share this cute idea I came across on Style Me Pretty.
Clearly, I am not referring to my shower at all since I want it to be a complete surprise and want nothing to do with the planning. But, since I am such a forgiving person, if this was done at my shower, I wouldn't get mad at anyone.
So here is the idea. It is simple really and would compliment any elaborate shower theme that bridesmaids and mothers come up with this summer.
Traditionally at the shower a bouquet is made from all of the ribbons and bows on gifts. This is a little twist on that tradition. Using the wrapping paper from the gifts, this fun bouquet was created.
On each piece of paper, the name of the person who gave the gift was written.
Ok, so the blog doesn't actually say this is what is done and after looking carefully, I don't think that is how it went down at all. However, I like my first assumption, so the brilliant bridal shower idea will stand.


No comments:
Post a Comment