That's right kids, another theme post. Only this time, I probably should keep up with it since I assigned a day to it!
So fun find Friday will just be fun ideas I find from wedding blogs, because they are just full of creative ideas. I know that there is no way I can use every idea I find (unless of course Calvin is willing to throw a wedding every year).
The first ever Fun Find Friday is actually an idea I may use. I found these fun ribbon lovely ribbon wedding wands idea on Austin Wedding Blog.
These are a great alternative to throwing flower petals, rice or confetti (all of which we are not allowed to have at our church). It adds some color to our exit and could become a source of entertainment for the children during the reception. I know one young man who may use it has lightsaber. Actually, I know several man, both young and old, who may use the force with our ribbon wedding wands.
I am sure with all the crafty people in our lives we could figure out how to make our own wedding wands!


I love this blog. What a beautiful idea! Check out today's post. She's so crafty!
ReplyDeleteI follow her blog in honor of you and your love for your city (and because of her amazing ideas)
ReplyDelete