Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Coming Soon to a Mailbox Near you...

The Save the Dates!

It has been a long time coming, but we finally got our Save the Dates print, tied and in the mail!

Here is the somewhat finished product, it is only missing the cute stamp.

The Save the Dates arrived at the house on Saturday. Since I was very busy plotting a surprise party for Calvin, I wasn't able to get to them until Sunday.

I spent hours searching around town for the perfect twine. I wasn't completely satisfied with what I found but I knew that if I spent anymore time searching for twine, then we would have no wedding because we would have no guests.

I was lucky to have a special helper for the project.

Kit inspected all the envelopes as they printed to assure we didn't forget anyone.
 She wasn't much help during the knot tying because she was all tuckered out from her printing responsibilities.
I am so very excited to finally have the Save the Dates out! Now, onto the next challenge- the Invites!

No comments:

Post a Comment