Friday, May 7, 2010

Fun Find Friday!

I came across this adorable favor on Elizabeth Ann Designs and I just had to share!

Since I already have 3 favors, this idea really won't fit into my wedding but it was just too precious not to share. What better way to share them than on Fun Find Friday!  

What I love even more about these favors are they were a DIY project for the couple. The bride and groom created these favors to give their guest something sweet and interactive. I absolutely love the packaging!

Full instructions on how they made the favors can be found on Elizabeth Ann Design's blog.

The detail I was most interested in was how they printed on the bags. Turns out they had a custom stamp made at Impress Rubber Stamps! 

We need a personal stamp! I can think of approximately a billion uses for custom rubber stamps in our wedding. 
  1. Our invite envelopes
  2. The bags for our candy bar
  3. Our programs
I would list them all but I think there is so sort of word limit on blogs, so you will just have to use your imagination for the rest.

So really, it turns out I had two Fun Finds Friday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment