Friday, January 21, 2011

Our Easter Baby

Lacey is due on Easter and I would love if she actually arrived on her due date since all of my parent's grandchildren so far have been born on holidays- Eamon on Labor Day and Devin on Ground Hogs Day.

I think if she is born on Easter she NEEDs this hat from Mudpies and Pigtails.

Of course, there are a bunch of other holidays in April if she doesn't want to make it on her due date.  There is Earth Day on the 22nd, Take Your Daughter to Work Day on the 4th Thursday of April, the Anniversary of the First McDonalds Opening and Tax Day on 15th, Arbor Day on the 29th. 

I can't really think of any cute hats for those holidays so if she could just come exactly on time that would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment